Your access to this Site and use of the information and services offered herein shall be subject to your acceptance and accordance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers set out in this agreement and elsewhere on the Site (collectively referred to as the Terms of Service ' Emails&More ').
Emails&More runs and supplies users who register with us for digital marketing services with smtp and other digital marketing services. By using the service, you agree to be bound by the Service Terms for Emails&More. The service mentioned in this text, and not any other Emails&More service, is protected by these Emails&More Service Words.
Emails&More reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time. We recommend that you should regularly refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the Web, as you are bound by the Emails&More Terms of Service. If you do not agree with the terms of service of Emails&More, do not use this platform. If you have any questions or doubts at any time as to whether your usage may contravene the Terms of Service of Emails&More, please contact Emails&More at [email protected] before engaging
You shall use the Emails&More services and web site for lawful purposes only. You shall not:
1. Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, post, display, perform, reproduce, publish, broadcast, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or exploit any reports, data, information, content, software, products, services, or other materials generated by or obtained from Emails&More.
2. Engage in any conduct that could damage, disable, or overburden (i) the Emails&More werbsite, (ii) any Materials or services provided through the Emails&More website, or (iii) any systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to the Emails&More website, including without limitation, using devices or software that provide repeated automated access to the Emails&More website.
3. Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to the Emails&More website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts connected or associated with the Emails&More website through hacking, password, or data mining, or any other means of circumventing any access-limiting, user authentication, or security device of any Materials, services, systems, networks, servers, or accounts related to the Site.
4. Send mass emails or messages to purchased/rented/acquired lists of addresses, or contacts gathered online in bulk. You can send newsletters or promotions with Emails&More only to opt-in or double opt-in contacts.
5. Misuse of this Emails&More will result in prosecution to the maximum extent permitted under state, Federal and international law. Emails&More reserves the right to refuse service to users, and any conduct by you that in Emails&More’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the web site and/or service will not be permitted.
6. Existing account’s all remaining email credits will be forwarded (not applicable for unlimited plans), if the client will renew with the current or higher bigger plan within a week of email plan expiry date.
7. Though we are digital marketing service provider, we are not responsible for any email or message content sent by any client and for any kind of content spamming.
1. Emails&More services carry a 7 day satisfaction assurance to all new Emails&More customers. A full refund will be granted to all new Emails&More accounts cancelled within the first 7 days or until user has sent 100 messages (whichever is sooner). Thereafter, no refunds will be permitted. All monthly plans will automatically renewed at the end of the Billing Cycle (monthly or annual).
2. You may cancel your monthly/prepaid or annual plan at any time by logging into your client area and raising a support ticket or by contacting us in any means.
3. If after the cancellation, and at the end of the validity of the service period, there are no additional active payment services in the account, Emails&More reserves the right to remove all the information concerning the account from its servers, including statistical data and to inhibit the access to such data to the user, permanently.
No refunds will be issued for suspended services due to one or more spam complaints received from any blacklist operator or ISP, or blacklisting of one or more IPs assigned to the account. If any request is raised for refund, our representatives will check all the details about the service and request and then decide if we can make the issue a partial or full refund.
However, we reserve the right to close services and accounts without giving reasons and without prior notice, by making a pro-rata refund or considering the emails sent up to the time of closing.
This Site emailsandmore.in is controlled and operated by Emails&More All materials on the Emails&More website including, but not limited to, images, text, illustrations, audio, video files and the selection, coordination and arrangement of such materials (collectively “Intellectual Property”), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by Emails&More. These may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Use or modification of Emails&More’s intellectual property in any form is a violation of Emails&More copyrights and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
Links in this website may redirect users/visitors to some other sites which is neither registered with or controlled by Emails&More and we are not responsible for the content available on any other internet sites linked to the website. Emails&More is providing these links to other internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any website linked to this is at the user’s own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Emails&More of the linked website.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this service. Emails&More, its clients, providers, and authorized agents are not responsible for any loss, damage or cost which you incur due to your use, or inability to use, the service. If you live in a state the laws of which prevent you from taking full responsibility and risk for your use of the service, Emails&More‘s liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law. In no event shall Emails&More‘s liability exceed the amount of direct damages to the property or person caused by our negligence. Emails&More makes no express or implied warranties to warranties of title, noninfringement, and implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, representations, or endorsements regarding the service or any third party material advertised, promoted, or made available through the service.
The service is provided on “as available” basis – we do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free. Emails&More does not warrant or make any representations regarding the materials, goods, or services advertised either by Emails&More’s partners or promoted in conjunction with Emails&More‘s programs. You agree that neither SmtpMaster, nor its affiliated or related entities, or its content providers, are responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage, injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided on this site.
You consent to indemnify Emails&More and its officers, directors, personnel, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all allegations, requests, obligations, expenditures, or expenses of third parties, including fair attorney's fees, arising from your violation of any of the Emails&More Terms of Service provisions.